KAISER PREMIER is looking for motivated individuals to join their production team in Fort Morgan, CO.
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Must follow and enforce company policies
- Supervise the production floor for all product lines
- Assist with the onboarding process for new production employees
- Assist with providing training to production employees
- Monitor and prioritize workflow to ensure production schedule is followed
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Assist with Quality control to ensure units are produced without any defects
- Must be able to read and understand engineered assembly drawings
- Basic knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Ability to help troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic issues
- Follows company procedures for Non-Conformance parts and materials
- Assist production employees with material shortages
- Various other task assigned by Production Manager
- Basic understanding of hydraulic systems, schematics, and hose crimping
- Basic electrical troubleshooting experience and understanding of schematics preferred
- Basic set of hand tools are required
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to work in various positions and able to lift 50lbs.
- Experience with OXY/Acetylene cutting torch preferred, but not required
- Basic Mig Welding Experience a plus
- Ability to adapt to schedule/build changes
- Must be able to lead and positively instruct crew
- Class A CDL with tanker endorsement a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $24/h - $28/h, depending on prior experience
- Competitive benefits program
- 401k and 401k matching
This position requires a technical background with mechanical assemblies and experience with reading and understanding electrical and hydraulic schematics. KAISER PREMIER provides all necessary training specific to our products. This position reports directly to the production manager.
THIS IS KAISER PREMIER
KAISER PREMIER is the North American entity of the KAISER Group and a premium manufacturer of vehicles for sewer cleaning, hydro-excavation and mobile walking excavators. KAISER PREMIER, based in Fort Morgan, Colorado employs over 80 people. The KAISER Group, based in Liechtenstein employs over 700 people in Europe, United States and Australia.