Our many years of experience give us an in-depth understanding of the customer’s working environment and enable us to build special vehicles and attachments for customer-specific applications:
- Special vehicles for rail track-related maintenance and cleaning work in tunnels
- Jetting vehicles in different design configurations, e.g. for working in tight spaces
- Suction and jetting superstructures for different transport and carrier systems such as semi-trailers and hook-lifts
- Road and tunnel washing bar with specially adapted boom geometry
- Flushing vehicles for street cleaning
- Stationary system construction
When it comes to special vehicles, KAISER stands for the utmost care and attention in technical design and workmanship as well as reliability in service and spare parts availability.